Visa Requirements for Travelers to Nigeria
Do you need a visa to travel to Nigeria for the State of the Map conference on 11 -14 October 2023.
You would most likely need one if you are not a citizen or a permanent resident of Nigeria.
Please find below the Visa Application Guidelines.
Entry Visa/Freezone Guidelines:
- Visit the homepage of the Nigeria Immigration Portal
- Locate and click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Entry Visa/Freezone Application Form
- Fill the Application form: check the ‘I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application’ button to view ‘Applicant details page’
- Click on ‘Proceed to Online Payment’
- Click to select Payment Currency ‘Pay in Dollars’ option then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
For Payment from outside Nigeria
- If you select a processing country other than Nigeria, your payment will be in US Dollars. You will be re-directed to an approved payment platform to complete your application and make your payment in US Dollars.
- Please take your visa payment receipts, passport and other documents to the Nigerian Embassy in your Country of abode on your slated interview date for your Visa.
- Please note that you can reschedule your interview date to the next available date by sending your Application id, Reference no and the proposed date to our support mail address email@example.com
Tourist / Visitor Visa:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Completed visa application form
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A Letter of Invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility
- Visitors/Tourists are required to show evidence of sufficient funds
- Nigeria Immigration Service Visa Payment Receipt and Visa Acknowledgement Receipt
For more details and visa fees, please visit the page of The Nigeria Immigration Service.